Wiki So Far

            On our class Wiki, I edited the “References” section in the Accounting in Social Media page. The links to the references for the article were incorrectly done. The links were copied and pasted under the “References” section. However, it should automatically appear in the section without pasting the text of the link to the sites when you type “<ref>https://thewebsite <ref> in the body of the page right after the information from that site is written.
            Another contribution that I made was adding a sub-section to the Fashion page. Under the “Media Application and Fashion”, I added a fifth section called “Screenshop App”. I described a new fashion app which launched one month ago called Screenshop. After the description and purpose of the app, I added the reference link to the app’s website. I will be adding a photo of the app’s logo, however I was having some trouble doing it.

            I will continue to add content to different pages on the wiki. This will help me become familiar with the processes and coding. Then I will be able to add some edits and modifications to pages that may have some mistakes.

Comments

  1. Oh hey, I think I saw some of your work while I was editing! Good job on your contribution. I think I also skimmed by the accounting page but I'm not as knowledgeable on that field so I ended up not working on it. But good for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, I honestly don't know much about accounting either (even though that was supposed to be my major at one point), but I had noticed that there was a technical error in the references that I was able to fix.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New New